Traducción de wrist en español:
- 1.1 (Anatomy) to slash one's wriststo slap somebody on the wrist, to slap somebody's wristcortarse las venas(before noun) wrist bonedarle un tirón de orejas a alguienwrist resthueso (masculine) de la muñecaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Clothing)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For example, the nickel found in some jewellery may cause eczema on the ear lobes, wrists, and around the neck.
- Boils occur most often on the face, head, neck, forearms and wrists in that order.
- Maintain a slight bend in your elbows and keep your wrists aligned with your forearms.
- Embroidery of colorful dragons chasing their tails encircles the cuffs of her wrists, hemline and neckline.
- Dragons on the neckline, at the wrists and at the hemline of the gown stare boldly outward.
- The sleeves were white and had an elastic cuff around her wrist causing it to take a bell shape somewhat.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.