Traducción de write en español:
- 1.1 (put in writing) how do you write that? mother writes that they are wellit is written that …mamá dice en la carta que están bien(to have something) written all over one/one's facejealousy was written all over him/his faceestá escrito que …don't pretend it wasn't you, it's written all over your facese le notaba a la legua/en la cara que estaba celosoOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (compose)
(letter/essay)I wrote him a letterto write somebody a check o (British English) chequele escribí una cartahacerle or [formal] extenderle un cheque a alguienOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (write letter to)
- Write with the knowledge of death on your shoulder, write the beauty of the red leafed begonia, remember winter, write with compassion.
- To write the love of God above would drain the ocean dry.
- If all the water of the oceans became ink, it will not be enough to write the Greatness of Allah.
(American English)she wrote her uncle that she was coming homeescribirle ale escribió a su tío diciéndole que volvía a casaOraciones de ejemplo1.4 (Computing) to write something to disk o (in British English also) disc
- I'm the only president whose ever written a novel and I've written a book of poetry in the past as well.
- We know he was interested in American literature, for he wrote an essay each on Whitman and Thoreau.
- He literally wrote a book on the subject, shortly after his second daughter, Justine, was born.
traspasar algo a un discoOraciones de ejemplo
- Shortly after that visit home, she wrote me to ask if she could borrow $250.
- We met because I took out her best friend, and she wrote me to tease me about it.
- Next morning he wrote her to come.
- Details are written to a file named after the IP address of the Ethernet on each ARM.
- Every time a host application writes a transaction to the local disk storage subsystem, a data protection appliance writes it in parallel to the local compatible appliance.
- The application can seek, read, an write bytes to the stream as it is a local file.
- 1.1 (produce writing) this pencil doesn't write very well1.2 (as author, journalist) I've always wanted to writeeste lápiz no escribe muy bienshe writes for a newspaper/for televisionsiempre he querido ser escritorto writeescribe en un periódico/para la televisión
about/ onsomething1.3 (in letter) to writeescribir acerca deor sobrealgo tosomebodyI wish you'd write to me more oftenescribirle aalguienI am writing in response to the advertisement which …quisiera que me escribieras más seguidoyou never write to your motherme dirijo a ustedes con relación al anuncio que …we write to each other every monthnunca le escribes a tu madreI write home once a weeknos escribimos todos los mesesto be nothing to write home aboutescribo a casa una vez por semanano ser nada del otro mundo or [colloquial] nada del otro juevesOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I wrote to him just to say what a great job he was doing and how proud to be a New Zealander he made me, and he took the trouble to write a lovely letter back.
- He wrote letters and he sent them through a talk show producer and asked the talk show producer to get it to a family member.
- So I wrote the letter and sent it that evening before I went to bed.
- A stroke can affect your ability to read and write and even if you can talk, sometimes the words don't come out in the correct order.
- Thereafter, lacking the ability to read and write, they were unable to cope with an education that assumed the existence of these skills.
- It is clear that higher education is a sector predicated upon the ability to read and write accurately.
Verbos con partícula
- to write away
- to write back (
- 1 2 (Finance)
- 1verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object 1.1 (insert) 1.2 (include)
- 1.1 (include)
- 1v + adv→ write away 2verb + object + adverb, verb + adverb + object 2.1
- 1 1.1 (write fully) write his name out in full
- 1.1 (rewrite fully)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.