Traducción de zoom en español:
- 2zoom (lens) (Cinema, Photography, Television)Oraciones de ejemplo
- For more serious work, a macro lens or a zoom with a macro feature offers superior quality.
- However there are a couple of reasons that pros would use a prime lens over a zoom.
- If you have a zoom or a telephoto lens then now is the time!
- 1.1 (move fast) [colloquial] (+ adverb complement) to zoom along/past/offshe zoomed through her workir/pasar/salir zumbando or como un bólido [colloquial]1.2 (climb)hizo el trabajo volando [colloquial](aeroplane)elevarse(abruptamente)(inflation)dispararseOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Music carries from the various bars along the street and every once in a while a car zooms past, screeching as it swerves around the corner.
- This area now seems to be one where the technology, and the uses of the technology, have zoomed way ahead of where the law is.
- Wide, open streets encourage motorists to zoom ahead.
- Fancier dehydrators, with heat regulators and fans to circulate the air, work faster, but the price can zoom to several hundred dollars for serious preserving tools.
- British Airways, which recently re-joined the FTSE 100, zoomed 152% higher.
- The stock began trading at $16 and within two days zoomed as high as $85.75.
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than