Traducción de zoom en español:
- 1 1.1 (sound) (no plural/sin plural) zumbido (masculine) 1.2 (upward flight) subida (feminine) abrupta
- 2zoom (lens) [Cinema/Cine] [Photography/Fotografía] [Television/Televisión] teleobjetivo (masculine), zoom (masculine)Example sentences
- For more serious work, a macro lens or a zoom with a macro feature offers superior quality.
- However there are a couple of reasons that pros would use a prime lens over a zoom.
- If you have a zoom or a telephoto lens then now is the time!
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 (move fast) [colloquial/familiar] (+ adverb complement/+ adverbio predicativo) to zoom along/past/off ir*/pasar/salir* zumbando or como un bólido [colloquial/familiar] she zoomed through her work hizo el trabajo volando [colloquial/familiar] 1.2 (climb) [aeroplane] elevarse ([ abruptamente ]); [inflation] dispararse
Verbos con partícula
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.