Traducción de indeed en italiano:
- 1 (certainly) it is indeed likely that …there had indeed been a plotè in effetti probabile che …“it's unfair” - “indeed!”c'è stato davvero un complotto“are you interested?” - “indeed I am!” o “yes indeed!”“è ingiusto” - “davvero!”“can you see it from there?” - “indeed you can” o “you can indeed”“ti interessa?” - “certo (che mi interessa)!”“he's not coming, is he?” - “indeed he is!”“si vede da là?” - “certo”“did she really leave him?” - “she did indeed!”“non viene, vero?” - “certo che viene!”
- 2 (in fact) it won't harm them - indeed it might be to their advantagehe was a colleague, indeed a friendnon gli farà male, anzi può essergli d'aiutoshe is polite, indeed charmingera un collega, o meglio, un amicoI feel, indeed I am convinced, that … if indeed that is what consumers wantè gentile, anzi affascinantese è davvero ciò che i consumatori vogliono
- 3 (for emphasis) very clever, traditional indeedit was very hot indeed I was very sad indeed to heardavvero intelligente, davvero tradizionalethat's very good news indeedmi ha reso davvero triste sapereto know very little indeed about somethingsono proprio delle buone notiziethat was praise indeed coming from him!sapere veramente poco di qualcosawe are very grateful indeed for… thank you very much indeeddetto da lui era davvero un complimento!
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda para la gramática y el uso del italiano:
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 10: HER
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 11: HIS
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 12: IN
- Italian Grammar Notes for English speakers translating into Italian 13: IT
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Suscríbete a Diccionarios Oxford Italiano
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Acceso sin anuncios solamente al sitio principal de Oxforddictionaries.com. Los anuncios aparecen también en vídeos incrustados en Oxforddictionaries.com