New Hart’s Rules:
Reliable style advice for anyone writing for print or online publication.
The Oxford Style Guide
New Hart’s Rules provides essential style information for anyone working with the written word.
- Help with understanding publishing terms
- Clear guidance on punctuation and hyphenation
- Straightforward guidelines for correct capitalization
- A dedicated chapter on the differences between US English and UK English
- Guidance on clear citations of quotations and titles of works
- Support with using bibliographies, notes, and indexes
For over a hundred years Hart’s Rules has been the authority on style, helping writers and editors to prepare copy for publication. The latest edition of this guide has an increased focus on publishing in a digital age and has been updated in consultation with publishing experts and using the unrivalled resources of Oxford Dictionaries.