Translation of flesh in Arabic:
- 1 (body tissue)لَحْم n coll (plural: لُحوم, plural: لِحام)in the fleshبِشَحْمِهِ وَلَحْمِهِthey are your own flesh and bloodهُمْ من لَحْمِكَ وَدَمِكَ
- 2 (of a fruit, vegetable)لُبّ (plural: لُبوب)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Arabic
- Arabic-English and English-Arabic dictionary
- 330,000 words, phrases, & translations, including idioms
- covers Modern Standard Arabic and British & American English
- search for Arabic words using vowelled and unvowelled forms
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Arabic words and sentences
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com