Translation of imagination in Arabic:
- 1 (creative ability) خَيال (plural: أَخْيِلة, plural: خَيالات) to show imagination أَظْهَرَ القُدْرةَ على التَخَيُّلِ not by any stretch of the imagination مَهْما أَطْلَقْنا لِخَيالِنا العَنانَ
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries | Arabic
- Arabic-English and English-Arabic dictionary
- 330,000 words, phrases, & translations
- Covers Modern Standard Arabic and British & American English
- Search for Arabic words using vowelled and unvowelled forms
- Thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- Up-to-date and accurate translations