Translation of remould in Arabic:
transitive verb/فعل متعدBritish English: /riːˈməʊld/ American English: /riˈmoʊld/
- 2 (to transform)أَعادَ الصِياغةَ (a society, attitudes)
noun/اسمBritish English: /ˈriːməʊld/ American English: /ˈrimoʊld/ (British English/الإنكليزية البريطانية)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Arabic
- Arabic-English and English-Arabic dictionary
- 330,000 words, phrases, & translations, including idioms
- covers Modern Standard Arabic and British & American English
- search for Arabic words using vowelled and unvowelled forms
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Arabic words and sentences
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com