Translation of record in French:
/ˈrekɔːd; (AmE) ˈrekərd/ n
- 1 (of events) compte-rendu (m); (of official proceedings) procès-verbal (m) to keep a record of sth noter qch to say sth off the record dire qch en privé to set the record straight mettre les choses au clair
- 4(also criminal record)casier (m) judiciaire
- 5 [Mus] disque (m)
- 6 (of athlete) record (m) (for, in de)
- 2 [sales, time] record (after n) to be at a record high/low être à son niveau le plus haut/bas
- 1 (note) noter [detail, idea, opinion]
- 2 (on disc, tape) enregistrer
- 3 [instrument] enregistrer [temperature, rainfall]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia