Share this entry
clotted cream
American English: /ˌklɑdəd ˈkrim/

Translation of clotted cream in German:


  • (sehr fetter Rahm)
    Dickrahm Mask.
Definition of clotted cream in:
Share this entry

What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.

Subscribe to remove adverts and access premium resources