Share this entry
British English: /ˈkɒnkeɪv/
American English: /kɑnˈkeɪv/
, /ˈkɑnˌkeɪv/

Translation of concave in German:


  • concave mirror/lens
    (Konkav- od. Hohlspiegel der, Konkavlinse die)
Definition of concave in:
Share this entry

What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.