Translation of London in Italian:
- in o to Londona LondraGreater London= area amministrativa che comprende Londra e le zone circostantiinner London= la zona centrale di Londra, che include la City, Westminster e i quartieri adiacentiouter London= i quartieri periferici di Londrabefore n (person, accent)
di Londra, londinese(flight, train)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com