Share this entry

British English: /ˈtanɔɪ/
American English: /ˈtænɔɪ/


(British English)
  • the Tannoy
    il sistema di altoparlanti, gli altoparlanti
    over the Tannoy

Share this entry


What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.

Get more from Oxford Dictionaries

Subscribe to remove adverts and access premium resources


    Next Score: