Translation of access in Italian:
- 1 (means of entry) pedestrian, wheelchair accessaccesso pedonale, facilitato per disabiliaccess to the centre is from the streetsi accede al centro dalla stradato gain access to somethingottenere l'accesso a qualcosa“No access” (on signs)“Divieto di accesso”before n (control, door, mode, point)
- 4 (Computing)accesso (masculine) (to a)
- accedere, avere accesso a (database, information, machine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com