Translation of affair in Italian:
- 2 (matter) at first the conflict seemed a small affairall'inizio il conflitto sembrava una questione di poco contostate of affairs it's a sad state of affairs
also: affairs plural noun
- 1 (Politics, Journalism)affari (masculine)foreign affairsaffari esteriaffairs of stateaffari di statothey should not interfere in Egypt's (internal) affairsnon dovrebbero ingerirsi negli affari interni dell'Egittohe deals with consumer affairssi occupa dei problemi dei consumatoriforeign, religious affairs correspondent (Journalism)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com