- 1 (influence)(law, decision, event, issue)(person, group, region)
riguardare, toccare, concernere(problem, injustice, strike, cuts)(person, group, region)
avere effetti su, ripercuotersi su(factor, development)how is it affecting the baby?
incidere su, influire su, ripercuotersi su (earnings, job, state of affairs)quali sono le conseguenze sul bambino?
- 2 (emotionally)(experience, image, music, news, discovery, atmosphere)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com