Translation of annoyed in Italian:
- → annoy
- irritato, contrariato (by per)(stronger) arrabbiato (by per)to be annoyed with somebodyessere arrabbiato con qualcunoto get annoyed with somebodyarrabbiarsi con qualcunoshe was annoyed with him for being lateera irritata con lui perché era arrivato in ritardoyou're not annoyed with me, are you?non ce l'hai con me, vero?he was annoyed (that) I hadn't repliedera contrariato perché non avevo risposto
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com