Translation of arrange in Italian:
- 2 (organize)organizzare, preparare (party, wedding, meeting, holiday)preparare, predisporre (schedule)fissare (date, appointment)to arrange something with somebody to arrange that …fare in modo che …to arrange to doorganizzarsi per fareI'll arrange it to arrange a marriagecombinare un matrimoniohave you got anything arranged for this evening?avete dei programmi per questa sera?we've arranged to go out o to meet this eveningabbiamo combinato di uscire, di vederci questa sera
- 4 (Music)arrangiare, adattare (piece)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com