Translation of arrangement in Italian:
- 2 (agreement)accordo (masculine) , intesa (feminine) (with somebody con qualcuno)by arrangement with somebodyin seguito a un accordo con qualcunoby arrangementin seguito a un accordounder the arrangement, I will receive…secondo gli accordi presi, riceverò…to come to an arrangementraggiungere un accordo
- 3 (plan, preparation, measure) to make arrangements to doorganizzarsi per fareto make arrangements with somebody (for him to do)prendere accordi con qualcuno (perché faccia)to make arrangements for something to be donefare in modo che si faccia qualcosato make arrangements for doingprendere accordi per fareI don't need a lift, I've already made arrangementsnon ho bisogno di un passaggio, mi sono già organizzatocan I leave the arrangements to you? Bob is looking after all the arrangementsBob si occupa di tutta la parte organizzativawhat are the arrangements for the funeral, journey?cosa hanno organizzato per il funerale, per il viaggio?economic, security, social arrangementsmisure economiche, di sicurezza, socialiparking arrangementsorganizzazione dei parcheggi
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com