Translation of ass in Italian:
to get one's ass in gear o to get off one's ass
- [informal]muovere le chiappe
get your ass out of here!
- [informal]togliti dalle palle!
to have somebody's ass
- [informal]= vendicarsi di qualcuno
piece of ass
- [informal]pezzo di fica
to kick (some) ass
- [informal]fare il culo a qualcuno
to kiss somebody's ass
- [informal]leccare il culo a qualcuno
not to know one's ass from a hole in the ground
- [informal]essere un coglione
to work one's ass off
- [informal]farsi il culo
your ass is grass!
- [informal]sei fottuto!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com