Translation of attitude in Italian:
- 1 (way of behaving or reacting)atteggiamento (masculine) to towards (British English) verso, nei confronti diher attitude to life, the worldil suo atteggiamento nei confronti della vita, del mondothis will require a change in attitudesarà necessario cambiare atteggiamento
- 3 [informal] (assertiveness, dynamism)to have attitudeavere un modo di fare fiducioso e indipendente
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com