Translation of beauty in Italian:
- 2 (woman)bellezza (feminine)
bella donna (feminine)
- 4 (advantage)the beauty of the system is that…il bello o il vantaggio del sistema è che…that's the beauty of it
- 5 (perfect example)a beauty of a goal, carun gol splendido, un'auto splendidathat's a real beauty [humorous]è una meraviglia!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com