Translation of birth in Italian:
- nascita (feminine) (of di) (also figurative)(Medicine) (process of giving birth) to give birth to(person)to give birth to
partorire o dare alla luce(animal)a difficult, easy birth
partorire o fare (young)un parto difficile, facileat birthalla nascitaby birthdi nascitaItalian, Catholic by birth from birth he had lived in Rome(fin) dalla nascita aveva vissuto a Romablind from birthcieco di o dalla nascitaof high birthdi nobile nascita o di alto lignaggioof low birthdi nascita umile o di umili nataliof Italian birth date, place of birth the birth of Christianity, Marxismla nascita del Cristianesimo, Marxismo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com