Share this entry
British English: /ˈbrɪtɪʃə/
American English: /ˈbrɪdɪʃər/

Translation of Britisher in Italian:


(American English)
Definition of Britisher in:
Share this entry

What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.

Subscribe to remove adverts and access premium resources