Translation of caption in Italian:
- 1 (Journalism)didascalia (feminine) (to, for di, che accompagna)
- 1to be captioned “ode to joy”avere come didascalia “ode alla gioia”he captioned the photo “souvenirs”ha messo come didascalia alla foto “souvenirs”
- 2 (Cinema, Television)sottotitolare (film)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com