Translation of certificate in Italian:
nounBritish English: /səˈtɪfɪkət/ American English: /sərˈtɪfəkət/
- 4 (of safety, building standards etc.) test certificate, MOT certificate (in GB) (Auto)= certificato che attesta l'avvenuta revisione di un veicolo
transitive verbBritish English: /səˈtɪfɪkeɪt/ American English: /ˌsərˈtɪfəkeɪt/
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com