Translation of conclusion in Italian:
- 1 (end)(of event, book, performance) conclusione (feminine) , fine (feminine)in conclusionin conclusione o per finire
- 2 (opinion, resolution) to come to, to reach a conclusion to draw a conclusion from somethingtrarre una conclusione da qualcosaI don't think we can draw any conclusions from thisnon penso che da ciò sia possibile trarre conclusionithis leads us to the conclusion that … he jumped, leapt to the conclusion that she was deadè saltato alla conclusione che fosse mortadon't jump, leap to conclusions!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com