Translation of conditional in Italian:
- 1 (agreement, acceptance, approval, support) the offer is conditional on, upon the name of the donor remaining secretl'offerta è condizionata dal fatto che il nome del donatore rimanga segretoto make something conditional on o upon somethingfare dipendere qualcosa da qualcosathe sale is conditional on o upon signing the contract economic aid is conditional on o upon democratic reformla concessione dell'aiuto economico dipende dalla riforma democratica
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com