Translation of connection in Italian:
- 1 (logical link) to have a, some connection withavere un rapporto conto have no connection withnon avere alcun rapporto o niente a che fare conis there any connection?c'è qualche collegamento?to make the connectionfare il collegamento (between tra)in connection withcon riferimento a o in relazione a o a proposito diin this connection…a questo proposito…
- 2 (personal link)rapporto (masculine) , relazione (feminine) , legame (masculine) (between tra) (with con)to have close connections withavere uno stretto legame con o essere molto legato a (town, country, family)
- 7 (American English) [informal](drug dealer) spacciatore (masculine) (-trice)(transaction) = scambio tra spacciatore e cliente
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com