Translation of consciousness in Italian:
- 1(undefined) sentimento (masculine) (of di)the consciousness that …la consapevolezza che …class consciousness the truth dawned upon my consciousnessho incominciato a intravedere la verità o prendere coscienza della veritàthe idea penetrated public consciousnessl'idea si è fatta strada nella coscienza pubblicasafety consciousnessconsapevolezza in materia di sicurezza
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com