Translation of convenient in Italian:
- 1 (suitable) (place, date, time, arrangement) now is not a very convenient time to be convenient for somebodyessere comodo per qualcunoI hope this is convenient (for you)spero che (le) vada beneto be convenient for somebody to doconvenire a qualcuno fare o essere comodo per qualcuno farewhen would be convenient for you to come? if it's more convenient for her to do a convenient place for somethingun posto adatto per qualcosa
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com