Share this entry
British English: /ˈkɔːswəːk/
American English: /ˈkɔrsˌwərk/

Translation of coursework in Italian:


Definition of coursework in:
Share this entry

What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?

Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.

Subscribe to remove adverts and access premium resources