Translation of coverage in Italian:
- 1 (in media) television, newspaper coverageresoconto della televisione, dei giornalithey don't give much coverage to o have much coverage of foreign newsnon trattano in modo esteso o esaurientemente le notizie dall'esterothere will be live coverage of the electionsl'andamento delle elezioni sarà seguito in direttasport gets too much TV coveragelo sport ha una eccessiva copertura televisiva
- 2 (in book, dictionary, programme) its coverage of technical terms is good, poorla quantità di termini tecnici inclusa è buona, scarsathe programme's coverage of modern music is good
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com