Translation of element in Italian:
- 1 (constituent) a key, important element in her philosophyun elemento chiave, importante della sua filosofiathe key element in his successl'elemento chiave del suo successothe poor salary was just one element in my dissatisfaction
also: elements m.pl.
- 1(rudiments) (of courtesy, diplomacy) rudimenti (masculine)(of grammar, mathematics etc.) rudimenti (masculine) , elementi (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com