Translation of evening in Italian:
- 1(with emphasis on duration) serata (feminine)in the eveningdi sera o (al)la seraduring the evening at 6 o'clock in the eveningalle sei di serathis evening later this eveningpiù tardi questa seratomorrow, yesterday evening on the evening of the 14thla sera del 14on Friday eveningvenerdì seraon Friday eveningsil venerdì seraon the following o next eveningla sera dopo, la sera seguentethe previous evening, the evening beforela sera prima, la sera precedenteon the evening of their arrivalla sera del loro arrivoevery eveningogni seraevery Thursday eveningtutti i giovedì seraon a fine summer eveningin una bella serata estivathe long winter eveningsle lunghe serate invernaliI'll be in all eveningstarò a casa tutta la serawhat do you do in the evenings?cosa fai la sera?she came in the eveningarrivò di seralet's have an evening in for a changerestiamo a casa la sera per una voltato work evenings to be on eveningsandare in scena ogni serabefore n (bag, shoe)
da sera(meal, walk)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com