Translation of exchange in Italian:
- 1 (swap) in exchangein cambio (for di)exchange of ideas, informationscambio di idee, di informazioniexchange of contracts (in GB) (Business, Law)= scambio di consensi al momento della stipulazione di un contratto, che ha valore di rogitoexchange of vowsscambio di promesse
- 3(discussion) scambio (masculine) di opinioni(in parliament) scontro (masculine)a heated o an angry exchangeun acceso scambio di opinioni
- to exchange something for somethingcambiare qualcosa con qualcosato exchange something with somebodyscambiare qualcosa con qualcunoto exchange contracts (Business, Law)= fare un rogitoto exchange looksscambiare un'occhiata (with con)to exchange blowsvenire alle mani (with con)they exchanged hostageshanno fatto uno scambio di ostaggi
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com