Translation of exclude in Italian:
- (keep out) escludere (person, group) (from da)(leave out) escludere, non includere (name)escludere, scartare (issue, possibility)to exclude a pupil(for a set period) sospendere un alunno(permanently) espellere un alunnoexcluded from membership of the partyescluso dal partitothey are excluded from (applying for) these jobsnon possono fare domanda per questi impieghithey have been excluded from the inquirysono stati esclusi dall'inchiestato exclude from the jurisdiction of a court (Law)sottrarre alla competenza di un tribunale
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com