Translation of experience in Italian:
- 1 (expertise) driving, management, teaching experienceesperienza di guida, gestionale, di insegnamentofrom my own experiencedalla mia esperienzain my experience in all my 20 years' experience as headmistress, I have never…in vent'anni di esperienza come preside, non ho mai…to have experience of somethingavere esperienza di qualcosato have experience with children, animalsavere esperienza di bambini, di animalito have experience (in working) with computers, carsavere pratica o dimestichezza (nel lavorare) con i computer, con le autoto acquire o gain experienceacquisire esperienzato know from, learn by experience to judge from experiencegiudicare in base all'esperienza o alla luce dell'esperienza
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com