Translation of faint in Italian:
- 2(recollection, suspicion)
vago(chance)there is only a faint possibility that he'll come
minimoc'è solo una remota possibilità che vengaI haven't the faintest ideanon ne ho la più pallida o la benché minima ideahe hadn't the faintest idea who she wasnon aveva la più pallida idea di chi fosseto give a faint smile
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com