Translation of fee in Italian:
- 2 (for a service) the fee for the X-ray is £20il costo della radiografia è di 20 sterlineschool fees to pay a fee he charged us a fee of $200ci ha fatto pagare 200 dollarito be paid on a fee basisricevere un onorariohe will do it for a feelo farà se verrà pagato
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com