Translation of fellow in Italian:
- 1 [informal] (man) a nice fellowun tipo simpaticoan old fellowun vecchiopoor old fellowpovero vecchiopoor little fellow my dear fellowmio carolook here old fellowguarda, vecchio mioa strange fellowun tipo stranowhat do you fellows think?che cosa ne pensate, voialtri?some poor fellow will have to do itqualche poveraccio lo dovrà faregive a fellow a bit of room!fammi un po' di posto!
- 2 (of society, association)(also in titles) membro (masculine) (of di)
- 3 (British English) (University)(lecturer) membro (masculine) del corpo docenti di un college universitario(governor) membro (masculine) del senato accademico
adjective before n
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com