Translation of following in Italian:
- 1 uncountable(of theorist, religion) seguaci (masculine plural) , seguito (masculine)(of cult) adepti (masculine plural)(of party, political figure) sostenitori (masculine plural)(of soap opera, show) pubblico (masculine)(of sports team) tifosi (masculine plural) , sostenitori (masculine plural)the cult has a huge, small followingla setta ha moltissimi, pochi adeptia writer with a loyal, young followinguno scrittore con un pubblico fedele, giovanethe party wants to build up its following in the southil partito vuole accrescere il proprio seguito nel sud
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com