Translation of freak in Italian:
- 4 [informal] (enthusiast) he's a jazz, fitness freakè un patito della musica jazz, del fitnesshe's a religious freakè un fanatico religioso
adjective before n
intransitive verb freak out[informal]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*