Translation of grade in Italian:
- 3 (School, University) (mark)voto (masculine) (in di)to get good gradesprendere dei bei votito get grade A o an A gradeprendere (una) Awhat are the grades required to study medicine?che voti bisogna avere per studiare medicina?
- 2 (School) (in level of difficulty)graduare (exercises, tasks, questions) (according to in base a, secondo)
- 4 (Art) (blend)sfumare (colours, tones)
- 5 (Agriculture) (in breeding)selezionare (animal, stock)
- 6 (Engineering)livellare (ground)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com