Translation of guidance in Italian:
- 1 (advice)guida (feminine) , consiglio (masculine) , assistenza (feminine) (from di, da parte di)clear guidanceconsigli chiariguidance on legal proceduresassistenza in materia di procedure legaliguidance on how to doconsigli su come fareguidance as to the resolution of conflict basic guidance in areas such as financeinformazioni di base in un campo come la finanzato give somebody guidancedare dei consigli a qualcunoto seek guidance on a mattercercare consigli o consulenza su una materia o questioneto seek the guidance of one's superiorschiedere aiuto ai propri superiorithis leaflet is for your guidancequesto dépliant vi sarà d'aiutounder the guidance of somebodysotto la guida di qualcuno
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com