Translation of heck in Italian:
- what the heck is going on? what the heck are you doing?ma che diavolo stai facendo?what the heck!al diavolo! o chi se ne frega!so it costs 25 bucks! what the heck!costa 25 dollari! e chi se ne frega?he earns a heck of a lotguadagna un casino di soldiit's a heck of a long wayè lontano da mattihe's one heck of a nice guyè un vero tesoro
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com