Translation of incapable in Italian:
- (person, organization)incapace (of doing di fare)he's incapable of action, of any emotionè incapace di agire, di provare emozionito be incapable of killing, of dishonestyessere incapace di uccidere, di essere disonestoactions incapable of justification [formal]azioni impossibili da giustificaredrunk and incapable (Law)in stato d'ubriachezza
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com