Translation of inclination in Italian:
- 1 (tendency) I have an inclination to forget to be lazy by inclination to follow one's own inclinationsseguire le proprie inclinazioni
- 2(desire) voglia (feminine) (for di)to have an inclination to do, to beavere voglia di fare, di essereto have no inclination to donon avere alcuna voglia di fareto have no inclination for somethingnon avere nessuna inclinazione per qualcosa
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com