Translation of information in Italian:
- 1 (facts, details)informazioni (feminine plural)a piece o bit o an item of information to give, receive information to pass on information
notizie (feminine plural) on (about su, riguardo a)passare o comunicare informazionifreedom of information I need more informationho bisogno di maggiori informazioniI have no information about thatnon ho informazioni su ciòwe have very little informationabbiamo pochissime informazionimy information is that …secondo le mie informazioni …for further o additional o more informationper ulteriori informazionito enclose something for informationallegare qualcosa a titolo informativo“for information”“a titolo informativo”for your information, I've never even met him!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com