Translation of insight in Italian:
- 1 (enlightening fact, revealing glimpse) a fascinating insight intoun'affascinante intuizione suto give an insight intodare un'idea dithe book provides no new insightsil libro non dice niente di nuovo (into su)to gain an insight into somethingfarsi un'idea di qualcosawe didn't gain much insight o many insights intonon abbiamo appreso molto di
- 2 (perceptiveness, intuition) to have insightavere perspicacia, intuizioneher remarkable insight into male psychology
- 3 (Psychology) (in psychoanalysis)introspezione (feminine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com